Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What can I do for my wavy thick hair?

I recently cut off all the relaxed parts of my hair, and now it is just very wavy. I am hoping that when it grows out that it will be easier to manage because now that it is short, it is difficult to care for. I am starting to regret that I ever went natural. I am just hoping that my hair grows down instead of growing out. I don't want it to stick up every where. I am just looking for suggestions on what I could do, and exactly what is my hair type so I can figure out some ways to style it. I have not been able to tell the type of hair I have so it is dif. to style. It won't really hold alot of styles that are designed for hair that is knkier than mine. Please help! The one thing that I really want to know is whether it will grow downwards or out?



http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/c...



What can I do for my wavy thick hair?

ive got the same problem, well i did. when i cut it, it smeemed like god made my hair even harder to manage. well i strighten it. use a good hair strightner and you have perfect hair, i would remoned a GHD or CHI. ive got a CHI there really nice, if you wann leave your hair natural mouse it. after you get out of the shower put your hair in a towel until its damp not soaking wet and flip your head over and take some mousse and run it thorugh your hair. then use paper towels to mimimze the frizz and scrunch your hair, then when it dries youll have ringlets.for wiether it will drownwards or out. unless you have some werid hair, your hair will gorw down wards but if you mean mover waves there is a possiblity

No comments:

Post a Comment