Monday, November 16, 2009

I have wavy hair and when ever a scrunch it it either looks to greasy or to puffy....curly...but no

no hot rollers or curling irons please i want a curly style using a diffuser but without making it look to puffy or to greasy with gell or mousse... my hair is a little passed my shoulders in length it hangs down to my chest



I have wavy hair and when ever a scrunch it it either looks to greasy or to puffy....curly...but no hot roller

hteres a new kind of head and shoulders shampoo. its head and shoulders citrus( it has a green wave in the front). it takes away grease and even dandruff if u need. it helps contain the shape of ur hair and the way u want it to be. watch the commercial, it says so.



i understand if u dont want to use rollers, my sister had the same prob, and she used the new head and shoulder shampoo and it worked!!



alrite, hope it works for u

No comments:

Post a Comment