Monday, November 16, 2009

I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

it's possible that the layers will make your waves curl up and make it poufier. be sure your stylist knows how to cut wavy/curly hair!



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

yess!!!



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

yea, it looks good on people with thick hair! so gurl the answer is HECK YES!



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

Depends, how long your hair is, as layers for your type of hair need to be on the longer side and search long and hard for a hairdresser that deal with your type of hair, and be sure or else you could end up very unhappy.



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

The best thing is to thin out your hair then layered it.



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

NO NO NO!!!! it might look good, but you should not layer your hair, i have think wavy black hair too. and i layered it and it was so hard to deal with, the layers would stick out in weird directions and my hair looked pooffy and dry and i ended up having to get it relaxed (semi perminent straightening) to be able to handle it at all. I wish i still had my long one-length hair! also there are a lot less hairstyles that i can do, i cant braid my hair or put it half up, and buns look weird. dont layer it please!



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

I dont think that layers with thick hair work very well. I would think it might look a little odd.



I have thick wavy hair. will a layered haircut look good on me?

yaaa!!!! i just got layers done todayy and i luv it%26lt;3333333 but i have straght hair but it doesnt look as good as some girls who hav wavy hair with layers. =( so i think u should get layers cuz it will look so cute and its nice for the summer. but theres a WARNING: getting layers will probaly thicken your hair more so if u dont want thicker hair dont get a leyerd haircut. =(



good luck!~ %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment