Monday, November 16, 2009

I want curly/wavy hair.................?

i want to have beautiful waves like vanessa anne hudgens or jessica simpson. how do i get them????



I want curly/wavy hair.................?

Most of the time their curls are going to be either natural curly or curling iron. It is really hard to achieve that with a perm, but if you want it to be permanent you will have try a lose perm with possibly purple or orange rods, depending on your length of hair and how well it will hold. If you have never had a perm you may have to go a little tighter to make sure it hold for a while, especially if you have no color on it either. Good Luck.



I want curly/wavy hair.................?

i wish i had there hair too..instead i have straight dull hair...you get on of those diffuser blow dryers and while your hair is wet, and after you've added some mousse or something, curl up a strand of hair in it. do it all through your hair. you can get one for $17 at the following site:



I want curly/wavy hair.................?

Try a triple barrel curling iron or braid your hair at night - I used to do four braids around my head and then in the morning, let them loose and voila - instant waves!



I want curly/wavy hair.................?

i scrunce my hair with a defuser then use a curling iron to make tiny curls, its so cute.



I want curly/wavy hair.................?

everybody wants somebody else's hair. live with what ya got. trust me it's always better to be yourself.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment