Monday, November 16, 2009

(braid) loose wavy hair help??

so im trying to get this kind of loose waves look



http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/143/p...



well everyone TELLS me this works but they havent tried it, so



has anyone actually put their hair in braids when its wet and gotten this look?? and if so please tell me what your hair type is and how you put them into braids, like loose braids or tight ones? or one braid or 2 or alot?



THX SO SO MUCH :)



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

it dosen't work.



I did that last week and it made my hair look like crimped, but in a really really bad way.



it was too late to straighten it so i put my hair up and the ponytail looked REALLY bad.



it was horrible.



do it with a curling iron better.



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

I am black but i can tell you that you'll probably not achieve this look with a bunch of braids in your head. if anything you'll probably want to put as few braids as you possibly can. try one or maybe even two loose braids. I braid my hair when wet (lots of tinny tight braids and it gets really curly-so for wavy you need less)



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

On the pic Vanessa has prolly just blowdryed her hair to make it have waves in it :).



But yeah i have put my hair in braids and gotten that look!



How i did it was i separated my hair.. 2 each side and one at the back.. i then braided them (whilst they was wet).. used a blowdryer on them and left them in until i saw they was gettin dryer. Then i took them out and they were waved but i got a little moouse and 'Oomphed' it up a little then blowdryed again :)



hope this helps! x



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

I braid my wet hair all the time, but you'll never get them that loose.



I hope this helped!



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

two big braids... id say wet hair and let it down when its dry... should just fall into place after running your fingers through it...



good luck!



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

i would try hot rollers.. i get that look when i do them.



(braid) loose wavy hair help??

I don't think braids would work i use them all the time and i don't get that effect. She probably used really large curlers.



To get this effect without curler sleep in a ballerina bun and put a ton of hairspray in before you go to bed. Then when you wake up take out the buns then run you finger through your hair with hair gel, but don't brush it. That will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment