Friday, November 13, 2009

Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

My hair is really thick and long so its hard to put up. I am going to a wedding and would like to wear it up in some kind of tousled bun. Does anyone know of anything that will do the trick and hold all my hair in place?



Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

Try



http://www.bosshairstyles.com



and bobbie pins held my thick wavy hair on my wedding day



Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

Use your fingers to lift hair up on one side of the head and smooth with your fingers, a pick or a comb. After the curls have been smoothed but is not too tight to avoid bumps, slide a thick barrette into this section of the hair and secure it across the head. If you like, add a liquid curl definer and carefully apply it along the lengths of your curls to give a shiny glossy appearance. Add a gardenia or rose if you'd like!



Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

hair place



Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

ya use a really strong hair tie,,,,or go and have it pro.straightend



Thick wavy hair...how do I put it up?

Jell or perm or press your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment