Monday, November 16, 2009

How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

my hair is soo frizzy, i just want to tame it! so it could look normal. and im sick of damaging it with a flat iron.



my hair is also thick, and i have ALOT of hair.



help! pleaseee.



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

Is cutting it or getting it thinned an option? Or what about having it professionally straightened? Also, have you spoken with your stylist to make sure you're using shampoo, conditioner, and product that will help to tame the frizzies right from the start?



Otherwise, you're left with the usual options:



- ponytail/bun/braid



- using gels, mousses, serums, and sprays to keep it in place



- using flat irons



- frizzy hair :-)



Good luck!



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

called moose



idc if i spelled it wrong, u get the point



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

use a frizz free shampoo,conditioner,and serum. it works for me!



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

My hair's about the same, I use lots of mousse. It makes it curly, but not frizzy and doesn't damage it like a flat iron.



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

I have the same problem. I usually blowdry, and then straighten my hair.



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

gosh, we got the same hair type. frizzy, wavy and thick. SISTERSS!! lol.idk, tell me if you had any good ideas por favor. ehe. anways. good luck with ur hair



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

i too have the same hair like you. Everyday i always wet my hair, use gel, and hair spray. It works for me. If you can try to get the frizz control gel.



How to tame frizzy, wavy hair!??

Frizz free shampoos just dont cut it lol. but try and straighten your hair add some products that you're hair stylist recomends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment