Friday, November 13, 2009

Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how lo

take you? Please start by "take a shower"



this is what I do. take a shower, then do a pony tale untill the front of my hair dries, then blow dry it a bit, then I flat iron it when it's totally dry, all that takes me about an hour-an hour and a half sometimes.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

i have wavy hair and after i take a shower i just wait for it to dry naturally without puting it in a pony tail then i use my hair straightener..it takes about 2 1/2 hours to dry and 15 minutes to straighten



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

i dont take a shower the same day



i shower like a day b4.. then i just use a flat iron.. then i put like a frizz ease shining oil



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

u can always straighten it, but when u get out of the shower instead of towel drying, us paper towels and dry ur hair (not all the way of course) then u can blow dry it straight take things by sections also, use special shampoos or conditioners and other hair products



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

i have super curly thick hair and my hair straightens better from damp than it does from dry. but if youre gonna do it make sure you have a chi or t3 or an iron thats supposed to go from damp to dry.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

I have wavy hair.Right after I take the towel of my head from it being on for about 5 minuets,I put in thermasilk volume boosting ultra gel.I let it sit for a few seconds %26amp;%26amp; then I go blowdry it.Then I straighten it.In order to get it with no waves,I just keep going over whatever hairs i need to for my whole head to be straight.Hope that helped.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

I shower and use a condition in the shower to soften and shine my hair, John Fredia brilliant brunette is great. When I get out of the shower, I put on an anti-fizz serum. I shower at night so I can braid my hair, just one very loose braid, down my back. It keeps the hair from having to be blow dried. When I wake in the morning, the hair is dry and slightly wavy. I then section it off, 4-5 sections and straighten it with an iron. It come out so soft and flat, no fly-aways from blow drying and the hair stays healthy since I don't blow dry.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

i dont think i have it as bad as u but



what i do is i have a straightning iron from Kohls that lets u straighten it when its wet. its pretty neat. i wash my hiar with Herbal Essence, dangerously straight, pin straight shampoo and conditioner. then i straighten it with the straightner from Kohls witch is Rimington, Wet to straight. i let it dry a little before i do that though.



all that works for me. good luck



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

take a shower and put in conditioner...



let hair dry for a little while ((oh yeah wash out the conditioner in cold water it will make it softer))



dry it..



straigten it



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

my hair naturally has some wave to it....but im a fan of straght hair so what i do is wash my hair using sunsilk straghten up (purple bottle) because in order to get the "do" you want it has to start in the shower.........i then towle dry my hair..........then i squirt a small amount of sunsilk 24/7 creme in my hand and run it through my hair...........i blow dry it.............then straghten it.......and then put some more 24/7 creme in my hair and there you have it (this only takes me about an hour in the morning being as i wash and blow dry my hair at night)



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

I wash my hair and then I put Redken root volumizer all in it. Then I let it air dry for a bit and then I use my large round brush and blow dryer and work on it a section at a time until it's all dry, and it stays smooth and straight until the next time I wash.



I don't flat iron because while it looks great every once in a while, doing it every day makes my hair look weird. The round brush and blow dryer is definitely the way to go.



My hair was down to mid back but I recently cut it into a bob. I find that with it shorter and in this cut it is easier to get my hair smooth and straight.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

Whenever I get out of the shower I flatten it out when it's still wet and put a nickel-sized amount of gel in to hold it. For some reason my hair comes out a lot less frizzy; for the waves I'd use a ceramic straightener (they're the good ones) the next morning.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

Good conditioner, some sort of leave in hair stuff ( I use plum straight) , and depending on how I want the ends... you can use a hair dryer with a round brush (only my hair stylist can ever get it right) or a Chi or 1 1/2" curling iron with a Chi on the super curly parts. (Such as around the ear.)



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

I have wavy hair that gets super frizzy if I let it air-dry so I start out by wrapping my shoulder-length hair in a towel for about 7 minutes while I do make-up and lotion and stuff. Then I apply a generous amount of mousse throughout and blow dry it upside down (flipping my head over) using an ion dryer. When it's dry I use a Con-Air flat iron on setting 6 or so (depends on the thickness of your hair) and iron ONLY the top layer and around my face. I spray all of it with cheap hairspray and turn the ends of the back of my hair under with a big round brush. Really, you don't need to flat iron every strand, just the top layer to make it appear all straight. Concentrate on the hair style in the front because that's what makes the first impression!! I'm quite a tomboy, so this is the most I've ever done with my hair, and it takes me maybe 15 minutes max. As far as soft, I use moisturizing salon shampoo and conditioner only. This system works awesome for me, and the style looks nicer the second day.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

girl... you need to be out enjoying life, not FLAT IRONING your hair!!!



i start with a great cut , tell the stylist your intentions:straight hair.



i shampoo ... any shampoo, but every other day...im not sure what you do for a living, but shampoing too often CAN dry out your hair.



i do blow dry . before doing, i use a serum (john frieda) a very small amount... just on the ends. i have long layers past my shoulder (lenght)



i use physique... orange lable for straightening. fab product(they sell trial sizes...try it!!!!!)



i do NOT use a round brush or put my hair in a pony tail. blow dry until mostly dry with head "bent over"



USE A PADDLE BRUSH!!! pick up pieces of sections of hair and dry using the brush .



takes some practice, but you can do it especially if you spend time ironing your hair.



ONE MORE TIP FOR YOU a home perm, combed on your hair in the waviest sections of of your hair leave on for 10. minutes, combing straight against scalp and down.



check with your salon pro before doing this,!!!! it works!!! good luck!



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

Take a shower at night, and blowdry your hair. The hairdryer should have a comb atttached and point the comb towards the roots/floor when you're drying. It helps it to be straight. Then wait about ten minutes so the hair colls down and straighten it in medium heat with a flat iron. This works for me..



It takes about 45 minutes at the most if I hurry.



Ladies with wavy hair, what are the stuff that you do to make your hair straight and soft,and how long does it

After you take your shower, wait for a while until your hair is almost dry, and blow dry it the rest. This will make it fluffy and soft. Flat iron it, but don't go overboard!!! If you do it too much, you could damage your hair really bad. The best flat iron i've found is a chi. It straightens it, but it always leaves you hair soft and shiny, Hope I helped!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment