Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Need help with hair.. what can I do with wavy/curly hair?

So my hair is wavy.. when I blowdry it, not all the way and after about 30 minutes of getting out of the shower, I can usually scrunch it and get some loose waves but it doesn't look that good because my hair is thin and when I do it this way I don't brush it. Do you think If I blowdried it as soon as I got out of the shower, I could get it straight? Is this damaging to my hair?



Need help with hair.. what can I do with wavy/curly hair?

i would say the best way to get it straight with a blowdryer is using a Round Brush you can get them anywhere but salons have the best ones.if that still doesnt work, flat ironing it is the way to go, the best are ceramic flatirons.



Need help with hair.. what can I do with wavy/curly hair?

If you want straight hair then try some of the Sunsilk 24/7 Creme for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment