Monday, November 16, 2009

How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

without using heat. my hair is damp right now and id like to style it right now...so it cant be anything were my hair has to be totally wet. thanksé–³?br>How to get wavy hair in a fast way?



put it in sections and braid it. then wet the braids with hot water . let it dry or blow dry it and then unbraid it and you will have beautiful waves



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

mix a little bit of salt in some water and put it in a spray bottle...you can get back from the beach waves



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

you can use mousse and scrunch your hair so it has waves, then put some frizz creme or something like that in and let it air dry.



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

put rage rollers in your hair.



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

put it in braids and let it fry like that. Only use a lil spray



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

using gel or a lightweight pomade,emulsify it in your hands and take sections if your hair and wrap them around your finger. let the pieces uncoil naturally and let them dry as is.



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

my hair is 3 inches past my shoulders. when i get out of the shower i gently dry it with a towel, so it`s damp. I squeeze a little ammount of antifrizz hair serum in my palms , apply all over my hair, then i comb it. I put my hair in a bun and do my make up , get dressed, then i blow dry my bun ,for 2 minutes. I take the elastic off, gently and i blow dry it a bit more . I spray a bit of hairspray on it and it`s ready to go.



How to get wavy hair in a fast way?

braid it into sections and put mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment