Friday, November 13, 2009

I have long and wavy hair. i use chi iron twice a week does it damage my hair?

uve got the best one!!



as long as u r using a spray in heat protectant with the flat iron ur a- okay



I have long and wavy hair. i use chi iron twice a week does it damage my hair?

welcome to d club..i hav long and wavy hair too. wads worse is my hair structure is brittle and fizzy. my hair spoils my whole image. regardles of hw hard i try to comb it down, use whatever conditioner there is, it doesnt turnout as how i want it. ironing your hair twice a week doesnt harm your hair in short term, but in the long run, it does alot more harm than u can ever imagine.



what i have been doing since 5yrs ago, i went for hair rebonding. permanent straight hair without much maintenance. once a week home treatment as well as conditioner each shampoo is all tht i need to keep it soft and manageable.



the 'straightened' hair wont go back wavy. the only time you need to return to your hairdresser is when ur new-grown hair gets to your nerves*grin* as for me, i go to hair dresser once a year=)

No comments:

Post a Comment