Monday, November 16, 2009

I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

I am getting it cut today. Right now, it falls about seven inches past my shoulders when naturally dried. I plan to keep a similar length, but with more layers. The cut is pictured here: http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/i/D/Heid...



I can take all the time I need at night, but I am not willing to spend more than 5 minutes on it in the morning. I will not blow-dry it either, that just makes it look frizzy. I would rather not scrunch it because that looks too styled and unnatural.



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

i also have naturally wavy hair. i just rub an anti-friz serum in it in the morning while its damp and then usually i just add a tiny bit of gel so that it maintains a curl. it looks even better after it dries. so after you get your hair cut try that.



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

use some kind of oil or texture cream. or both, as a cocktail. mix the two together. apply a little amount to the mid shaft of your hair and down on wet/damp hair. let dry nat. yoy should love it.



13yr stylist



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

the garnier fructis surf hair paste totaly woks...... and their is a frizz controll product from john freda...



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

Pull it back in a loose clamp.



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

Use mouse and slick your hair and keep its natural wave.



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

well i have curly hair and i dont blowdry it or spend more than 5 minutes on it a day either. all i do is after i wash it i put some frizz ease evenly throughout my hair, some garnier fructis mousse, and just let it air dry (no towel drying or anything). then i tie it back when i go to sleep. in the morning before i go out i put some garnier fructis smoothing milk to get the little frizzies down. thats all :D



i put the frizz ease and mousse in my hair while its still soaking wet. just squeeze out the excess water and smooth through with your fingers. i've found that to be better than using any comb.



also i think it helps if you dont wash it everyday because it strips the oils from your hair and it gets frizzier. i wash my hair every 3 days (i dont sweat or do any strenuous work though).



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

I have naturally curly/wavy hair too and the best product out there for curly hair is "L'Oreal Lasting Curls Gel." I've used it for years and it doesn't make your hair feel sticky or weighed down like a lot of other gels. Just run it through damp hair and then either let your hair dry naturally or dry it with a difusor.



I have naturally wavy hair. How do I make it look decent?

Just let it airdry. After, just flip over and shake to add volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment