Friday, November 13, 2009

Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

At least for guys - is it a turn off when you feel your woman's hair and you get a 'bumpy' response instead of the 'smooth' response you get from straight hair?



Or does it not matter at all?



Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

Absolutely not.



Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

does not matter to me



Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

With Redheads a slight wavy feel is very nice. With Blondes .. straight hair is best. Any other color doesn't really matter what the hair is like. Good Luck ! :)



Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

I have naturally curly/wavy hair. My fiance' says I look good with both but he prefers the straight. When it's straight he can play with it and run his fingers through my hair.



Is curly/wavy hair a turn off?

personally I love the curley wavy hair. It should not matter roo much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment