Monday, November 16, 2009

Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

I have poofy frizzy curly hair what is the best shampoo and condtionor I can use to make it not frizzy and straight?..ive use panteen pro v smooth n sleek an that didnt do much and used Garnier Fructis helped a little,i have something in a pink bottle forgot what its called, but when i use it, my hair just gets greasy and i only use a small drop... i have to blow dry my hair everyday (from top to bottom is said to help make it not as frizzy) and use a straightener and its just a pain...any idea that arnt real expensive?



thanks



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Pantene isn't good for any type of hair, especially hair like yours.



I too have frizzy, poofy, curly, wavy hair... and it only gets worse in humidity.



Too much product wont help your hair either.



Im not sure if your hair has been chemically treated or not (e.g coloured), but if it is, you should be applying a deep protein treatment in your hair at least once a week. If not, then apply a deep moisture treatment into your hair.



The best thing I can recommend, and it saves time and money in the long run, is to a) get your hair permanently straightened in a Japanese or Korean hair salon, or b) have a permanent wave put into your hair. It might sound absurd to go and pay to get more curls into your hair, but it is actually going to restructure your naturl wave, and help prevent it from being so fluffy, wavy and with a mind of it's own.



Both of these (possibly more the straightening) are expensive initially, I have had both methods done, and am completely happy. I spend no more than 5 minutes on my hair for a normal day.



The monthly outcost on bottles of treatments that you cant be guaranteed are going to work will amount to more stress and wastage than doing something permanent about it.



If you really don't want to have anything permanent done for whichever reason, then I would suggest you not to wash your hair every day, try to stick to once every 2-3 days.



In between hair washing days, use a shower cap in the shower, so that the moisture doesnt get into your hair and ruin your 1/2 hour of straightening, and at night time sleep on a low friction material (such as silk or satin) to stop your hair frizzing while you sleep. This is the cheapest alternative.



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

You can get straightener from any store that carries hair products.



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Shave your head.



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

frizzeze works miracles



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

uh ya i think thats all you can do...i haad a fiend and her sister went to china and got her hair chemicaly straitened for like 20 bucks.... so if your ever in china thats an option



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Blow drying is part of what's making it frizzy, it dries your hair out.



If you have a little money to spare, try "Redkin Fresh Curls" shampoo, conditioner and spin control (and deep conditioner if you have that much dosh) available at Salon supply stores...it works really, really well.



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

You can buy or invest on a product called CHE it is a 1 1/2 flat iron it cost around $135 and you can buy a solution from the same brand. I know it is expensive but they last for years and years, even hair dresser uses this products.



The products you listed on your questions are supermaket brand, try to stay away from those. Buy your hair product from a hair salon. There are hair mask you can buy with keratin, this are good to help your hair relax. If you are blow drying your hair, try and point the hair downwards instead of up



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

My hair sounds pretty similiar to yours. i bought a ceramic straighner that can straighten damp hair. it was called h2pro



also i use redken shampoo and conditioner you can buy it at a beauty supply store



when i come out of the shower i also put on a defrizzer product



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Yikes Sounds like my hair. I didn't have a problem when I kept it short in fact due to my having a LOT of hair it kept its shape very well.



Anyway now that I have it longer I have major frizz problems. I am now using Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine shampoo %26amp; conditioner I have found I need to change products from time to time. I also have tried VO5 Straight Hair (use on wet hair after shampooing) then I set my hair in lg. curlers %26amp; dry for about 45min. No frizz just nice soft hair with body %26amp; a slight curl.



Yesterday I tried a new product Sunsilk Straighten up it worked pretty well %26amp; you can use it for fly aways.



I've been tempted to use a straightening product from the store but have been warned to be very careful as I do dye my hair.



Mostly enjoy your hair you have hair with personality it just needs to be taught how to behave!



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

ya.. i know how you feel... my hair is really long... so i use aussie.... it is very good for your hair... so i would use that



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Well my friend brushes her hair while she is showering and she said that helps her cause i have almost the same problem.



P.S I'm a girl me and my dad share this account that's why it says William.



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Yes, John Frieda Friz-ease... it will help to relax your hair without making it greasy



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

John Freida Frizz-Ease Shampoo and Conditioner



Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner



those shampoos work great for frizzy hair like yours. keep on switching between these two shampoos for fantastic results. other than that, no matter what shampoo you use, try using:



John Freida Frizz-Ease Step #5 Secret Weapon



no matter what shampoo you use that will keep your hair down and straight. it works great miracles and i can say these are my secret weapons..



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Use Herbal Essences ... any type makes your hair managable, and gets rid of all the things you want to ... trust me before I used it it was horrible and unmanagable now it's totally undercontrol!



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Remedies to Prevent Hair Loss



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1682....



Reduce Hair Loss With A Thorough Head Massage



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1681....



Frizzy, Poofy, Curly, Wavy...Hair Help?

Coconut Milk Soak - Apply as much coconut milk (canned and not lite) to your dry hair as your hair will absorb. Make sure to work it in really well. Top it with a shower cap (or plastic bag) and a turban or towel. Apply heat for as long as you can manage (heat cap, hot towel, blow fryer, forced air heating vent - LOL). Shampoo out with a gentle shampoo and follow up with your regular conditioner or detangler. Style as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment