Monday, November 16, 2009

I have curly/wavy hair it looks great only when wet, fat when dry I need a non chemical product.Help

try suave healthy curls shampoo and conditioner, then get a frizz cream or leave in conditioner (aussie has some nice leave in conditioenrs)



I have curly/wavy hair it looks great only when wet, fat when dry I need a non chemical product.Help anyone?

try that frizz eaze stuff it even works on flyaway thin hair.



I have curly/wavy hair it looks great only when wet, fat when dry I need a non chemical product.Help anyone?

I have the same problem but I found that garina furtise really works for me. The curly shampoo and conditioner and I use the mousse and the wet shine. Your hair is dry but it look wet and shiny. It's a really great product

No comments:

Post a Comment