Monday, November 16, 2009

I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

i have naturally straight hair and it won't hold a curl unless i kill it with hairspray. i just want some variety.



is there something really easy i can do maybe with mousse or something that will work?



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

idk. LOL.



try scrunching it.



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

use all of these products!!!



http://www.herbalessences.com/us/collect...



even if your hair is straight, it wil be wavy if you sprunch it when its wet



good luck miss!!!



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

curling iron



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

i have the same issue.. try using curlers when you hair is still damp with some product and bry it with the cold setting on you blow dryer. when you take it out if it is two curly blow dry it wit hot air, it will relax the curls



(try it when you are not going anywhere so if it gives you an afro you wont have to leave the house looking like a poodle)



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

you can wet your hair(don't soak it)shake it lose and let it dry



I want wavy hair. any suggestions?

Wavy hairstyles-How To Give Your Hair 'Beachy,' Sexy Waves



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/wavy-...

No comments:

Post a Comment